These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Soaring high in the sky . . . !


No, it's not Astro-Boy! It's Pegasus! What a swell April Fool's gag, setting you up with the misleading title, and then having you believe Astro-Boy had somehow been turned into a winged steed, not unlike the Pegasus himself! Only to find out that it's just the real Pegasus! Oh, how I have made the fool of you as April rises ahead of us.

Anyhow, here's Pegasus, from Clash of the Titans. Yay Titans! Pegasus is often represented to be galloping through the skies. That's ridiculous. Do birds trot along while flying? Does Superman run his legs around whilst soaring to the rescue? No! No! And so neither nor does Pegasus. He gives the ol' pins a rest and leaves 'em dangle like the useless things they are. That's just how it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Agar said...

Really, really good point, Ben. Never ever thought about it, but now I have an opinion. Your creative genius continues its reign (not even being sarcastic at all!). Hugs to you.

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:00:00 PM GMT-6

 
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks, Sam! I actually have prints done of that one, I'll try and get one sent up for you with yer Mum. Also, you have reminded me that I should really try and blog more.

Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:21:00 PM GMT-6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home