FOMC prt 4B - stufnnonsens the Seconded
6. See, now, the problem here is one of context. Could be, everything's fine. That said, careful inspection of the clues reveals Clint, here, is at a Barry Manilow concert being put on for surly reptiles. Dig a mite deeper, and you'll also realize that he has coated his hide in Moroccan spices and is about to bake himself in an oven at 477 degrees for 44 and 1/2 minutes. Not a wise decision for one who claims he'll win the Pulitzer Prize in 2014. Not hardly at all.
7. Harold Jordan, sometime pilot, was judged by an item of cosmic jewelry to be utterly honest and completely without fear. And so great and unlikely power was bestowed upon him to maintain peace and order in a huge portion of cosmic space, while he mostly stuck around home and palled around with aliens and detectives and women. Also there's a magic lamp.
8. Here we see Lt. Jordan attempting to use his cosmically green energy to disguise himself as little-known accountant Pintry Hornbrewer, with only mild success. And for no reason, either.
9. Name, or description? You decide. But if you're wrong, it comes out of your pay. So think it over.
10. Calvin Spencer, costume designer for the Huntley Theatre Company in Upton County, had just found out that his rent will be raised by an inordinate amount. Soon, he will take this matter to the local tenancy board, in hopes that it will constitute a breach of contract, as regards the status of his lease. It will be a long and arduous task, fraught with frustration and anxieties of many kinds.